Tailored Bookkeeping Service
Do you just need a bit of help with month end reconciliations and government remittances?
Is doing your bookkeeping taking you away from the things that you love to do in your down time?
Are you looking for timely financial reports so you can make those critical business decisions?
At Complete Bookkeeping by Andrea, we are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals by providing a one on one service and working together as a team with you and your accountant.
Whether you’re needing some bookkeeping training, help with month end reconciliations, or want the peace of mind that comes with complete management of your books, you’ve come to the right place. Our team prides ourselves on helping you understand your business by providing you with timely, accurate financial reports.
- 30+ Years of Bookkeeping Experience
- Sage 50 and Quickbooks Online
- Member of Sage Accounting Network
- Certified QBO Pro Advisor
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper
- Member of the Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada
Here is a list of our services we offer.
- New Business Start Ups
- Bookkeeping Training
- Bookkeeping Assistance
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping
- Common Bookkeeping Problems
- Cash Flow Management Service
New Business Start Ups
We make it easier to get started and keep your books in order, so you can focus on building your business. To get you started, we will
- Recommend the most appropriate software for your needs
- Set up your software with a customized Chart of Accounts, customized Sales Invoices, and payroll if required
- Software Training
- Set up your required accounts with CRA, PST and WCB
- Recommend procedures to help you maintain control of your inventory as well procedures for keeping the paperwork organized
We offer tailored training specifically for you. If you are needing help with software training or specific are of bookkeeping i.e. bank reconciliation, we can walk you through how it should be done, without needing to enroll in a complete course. Please note that this in no way replaces the importance of an in-depth complete bookkeeping course or program.
Would you like to do your own bookkeeping, but are unable to find enough time to do it all or aren’t really sure how to do certain things? We can help. Together, we will work with you at your level to complete your monthly bookkeeping.
Full Cycle Bookkeeping
Full cycle bookkeeping is where we take care of all your bookkeeping needs. Simply provide us with your documents and we provide you with regular financial statements. This includes:
- Data Entry
- Reconciliations – bank, credit cards, vendors
- Govt remittances – GST, Source Deductions, T4’s, PST, WCB
- Financial Statements – monthly or quarterly
- Year end - prepare & submit year end to your accountant
Common Cashflow Misconceptions
- I have strong profits, so I must have positive cash flow
- Profits don’t actually directly correlate to cash flow. Profits are the funds remaining after you’ve paid our expenses. Cash flow is the amount of money transferred in and out of your business.
- I have a system – I work like crazy so eventually can pay my bills
- Hoping to pay your bills eventually is extremely stressful and this “system” includes working long hours and is an ongoing struggle. Running out of money before you run out of month on a regular basis, is a sign that your current “system” isn’t working.
- I can’t afford a cash flow management system. I’m barely paying my bills now.
- A simple cash flow management plan can be implemented fairly easily and quickly
- My business isn’t big enough to need cash flow projections
- Smaller businesses with less funds need to maintain strict cash flow control as they have less of a buffer to handle unexpected costs.
Cash Flow Management Service
Have you ever struggled to meet your financial obligations?
Do you have any significant expenditures in the near future? New equipment or staff?
Cash flow management is the process of tracking incoming and outgoing cash to ensure that you have the financial resources you need, when you need them, to help your business grow. Cash flow management is crucial to every business – Big or small, struggling or successful.
Cash flow management is a critical concept and skill for businesses of all sizes. Your business’s cash flow determines how well and long you can operate and can be used to attract loans. In order to effectively control your cash flow, you have to actively manage it.
We will work together with you to create your plan and to identify common cash flow management mistakes and reduce the stress of being on the cash flow rollercoaster.
Through online cloud accounting software and mobile applications, no matter where your business takes you, your books can be accessible to real-time data in order to make business decisions.
Let us help you get back to doing what you love to do.